Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Update - 21/12/08

Well I have MIA for a little bit but I am back on board now, we finally moved into our new house and have the internet and phone all working (bloody phone providers).

Both the kids are well Carter has grown heaps and is nearly 4.5kgs now, Charlize loves her little brother and always tries to help out when I am bathing and changing him.

 Charlize is right into the xmas spirit and walks around singing Christmas Carols all day her favorites are Jingle Bells (I have heard this since about July and it is driving crazy), Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer (well bits of this one LOL), We wish you a merry Christmas, Santa Claus is Coming to town.  She loves Santa but is scared of him IRL I did get her to give Santa a Hi Five last night so there is some progress there LOL.

I will leave you with a couple of photos of the outside of the house it is nearly finished the sandstone titling is being finished off today and then it is just the panel in the front fence and the side gate to be put up which won't be until after Christmas.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment